The TI-95 Tire Inspector allows the operator to inspect tires for sidewall, tread and bead leakage on non mounted tires. Quick and easy inspection is accomplished by using an expandable hub and expandable rim assemblies. The mounted tire and hub assembly rotate easily for quick and easy inspection and the convenient control panel is designed for ease of operation. The TI-95 has a rigid base and stand that supports all available rim sizes mounted on the hub assembly. A standard 1/4”, 90 PSI air line operates the unit and no electricity is required.
Easy 3 step system. Mount tire on expanding rim, open expand valve and open inflate valve. Expanding rim assemblies accommodate 13” to 24.5” tires (available separately). Mounted tires rotate smoothly and easily on the heavy-duty 2” pillow block bearings. The rugged stand and base includes a storage rack to store 3 different expanding rims. No electricity required.
1) The machine has a heavy-duty rigid base and stand.
2) The stand supports the expanding hub along with all the hub pneumatic controls.
3) TI-095 has a storage rack to store 3 different sizes of expanding rims.
4) TI-095 is very quick to use – simply place the tire on the expanding rim – open the rim expand valve – then open the tire inflate valve & the 5) tire is ready to rotate & test. (Inflates Tire to 30psi)
6) TI-095 – By using different size expanding rims (Purchase separately, see below) tire sizes from 13 inch through 24.5 inch can be inspected.
7) TI-095 – Tire and hub assembly rotates very easy on heavy-duty 2-inch pillow block bearings.
8) TI-095 –All pneumatic controls are located on the side console of machine for ease of operation.
9) Power requirements – 1/4 I.D. air hose w/90 PSIG (No electricity required).
10) Tire Inspector with 14″-17″ Expandable Rim (9.410)