NTC-950-2 Tire Changer with dual assist arms and bead blast. Every feature a high volume shop needs. Dual pneumatic assist arms make it very easy to change even the most difficult tires. Can handle wide profile, low profile tires, and run flats. Inlcudes our bead blast technology. The Bead blast shoots a powerful blast of air into the sidewall of the tire.
This assists in breaking beads and setting beads on tire walls. A powerfull bead breaker mounted on the side of the tire changer. Inlcudes a steel mount and demount head, a plastic mount and demount head, plastic wheel clamp covers, soap tank and application brush, tire tool bar. Everything you need to change almost any tire that comes in your shop. The NTB-550 wheel balancer includes wheel brake to hold wheel in place while placing weight increasing accuracy. Includes plastic safety hood, quick release wing nut, cone adapters, wheel weight hammer, and rim caliper.
SHIPPING TIRE CHANGER and WHEEL BALANCER:
Your Tire Equipment ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- Tire Equipment ships with lift gate service. Truck driver will lower tire equipment to the ground at back of truck. Auto Lifts do not include lift gate service.
- Truck driver does not move tire equipment inside your shop or garage. Truck driver does not assmble tire equipment. Truck driver only drives the truck.
- If you prefer, we can ship to our carrier’s nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don’t know your schedule so we can’t do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your tire equipment ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.
Triumph Tire Equipment comes with a 1 year parts warranty, no labor. You simply call us, we toubleshoot the problem over the phone with you, we ship you the part needed to fix the problem free of charge, the part is free and shipping is free. The free shipping is ground service. We do not cover labor costs for someone to install the replacement part, you must do this yourself or pay someone to do it but most of the time it is very easy for a car mechanic to do themselves. We do not cover the following on tire changers: all plastic protective pads and tooling on clamps, heads, bead breakers, assist arms, the single tire inflation hose, lube brush and bucket. We do not cover the following on wheel balancers: quick release wing nut, wheel hood cover, top tray cover, wheel weight hammer.