Triumph Rim Clamp Tire Changer And Computer Wheel Balancer Combo NTC-950/NTB-550
The Triumph tire changer with a clamping range up to 28″. The NTC-950 comes with bead breaker and bead blast system. Increase your tire changing capabilities with this tire changer. Great for a commercial shop looking to expand to almost any tire!
The Triumph is the most popular wheel balancer that we sell. Low price, dependability and repeatable accuracy make the Triumph one of the most popular models in the line of computer wheel balancers. The Triumph NTB-550 is very simple to operate, yet it is a sophisticated wheel balancer. Each electrical component part is virtually “plug and play” so repair is easy when it is time to replace parts.
SHIPPING TIRE CHANGER and WHEEL BALANCER:
Your Tire Equipment ships on a LTL common carrier freight company. It is taken to your location on a 48 foot semi truck. Please note the following before making your purchase:
- Tire Equipment ships with lift gate service. Truck driver will lower tire equipment to the ground at back of truck. Auto Lifts do not include lift gate service.
- Truck driver does not move tire equipment inside your shop or garage. Truck driver does not assmble tire equipment. Truck driver only drives the truck.
- If you prefer, we can ship to our carrier’s nearest freight terminal for you to pickup with a trailer or moving van.
- You are responsible for calling the freight company to make a delivery appointment. We don’t know your schedule so we can’t do this for you.
- Free shipping does not iclude shipping to Government Secure Locations, State and National Parks, Constructions Sites, Islands, Alaska or Hawaii.
When your tire equipment ships, we will email you the carrier information and tracking number. Freight shipping is slower than small package shipping and can take 3-14 days depending on your location so please be patient.
Triumph Tire Equipment comes with a 1 year parts warranty, no labor. You simply call us, we toubleshoot the problem over the phone with you, we ship you the part needed to fix the problem free of charge, the part is free and shipping is free. The free shipping is ground service. We do not cover labor costs for someone to install the replacement part, you must do this yourself or pay someone to do it but most of the time it is very easy for a car mechanic to do themselves. We do not cover the following on tire changers: all plastic protective pads and tooling on clamps, heads, bead breakers, assist arms, the single tire inflation hose, lube brush and bucket. We do not cover the following on wheel balancers: quick release wing nut, wheel hood cover, top tray cover, wheel weight hammer.
Follow us on Facebook