Ranger Truck Tire Changer Super Duty Fleet Service R26FLT
Experience your shortest floor-to-floor service times ever, making your job easier and more profitable. All of our tire machines are built with forged, hardened, and ground components designed to resist scoring, grooving, and wear. Our engineers understand that speed, convenience and safety are your top priorities, so we’ve made them ours. Ranger tire changers are built to allow operators to learn and use them both quickly and safely, so you’ll be up and running in no time flat.
Swap out tubeless truck, agricultural and off-road tires from 14″ to 26″ in just minutes. A portable remote control brings convenient precision to your finger tips and saves you precious time. We’ve thoroughly explored all aspects of truck wheel service to develop the quickest large tyre changer possible, so high-volume tire shops can get the speed, capability and dependability that they demand.
Self-Centering Hydraulic Clamping Chuck
Clamp from either the center bore of the wheel or the inside of the wheel–it doesn’t matter. The Ranger Truck Tire Changer Super Duty Fleet Service R26FLT has you covered.
Super-duty Eletctic Hydraulic Motor & Hydraulic Drive
This powerfully sophisticated bi-directional hydraulic motor delivers smooth torque to the Ranger Truck Tire Changer Super Duty Fleet Service R26FLT.
Safe and Easy to Use
Ranger Truck Tire Changer Super Duty Fleet Service R26FLT. It’s simple: our sensible ergonomic design means easier operation for you and your technicians.
Online Finance Application – LEASING HELPS SMALL BUSINESSES GROW
Atlas Electric Pneumatic Wheel Clamp Tire Changer TC289
- Generate Revenue As You Pay – Leasing affords you the option of getting new equipment now and paying for it in small manageable payments. You can start earning money with your equipment before your first payment is due!
- Low Monthly Payments – We offer monthly payments that range from 12 to 60 months and ensure the best fit for your business. We also offer Variable Payments* upon request that can be matched to seasonal cash flow variations and other budget limitations.
- Financial Reporting Advantages – We can structure your lease so that it meets FASB requirements for “off balance sheet” accounting, and can help create a lower debt to equity ratio.
- It’s 100% Tax Deductible – IRS Tax Codes allows your business to deduct the full purchase price for the equipment you finance as you pay for it!. You essentially get to deduct 100% of the equipment cost!*
- Keep Lines of Credit Open – Keep potential lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use leasing to help build up your business credit history.
- Avoid Bank Restrictions – Leases do not include blanket liens, restrictive covenants, rate escalator clauses, “call anytime” provisions, compensating balance requirements, or many of the other surprises related to traditional lending arrangements.
Follow us on Facebook