Dannmar Electronic Wheel Balancer, Self Calabrating with Data Wand B-200
Features include dynamic, static, and multiple performance alloy settings that allow you to balance OEM wheel configurations and performance wheels. It’s Drive-Check technology simulates driving speed conditions and measures computer‐generated imbalance of the wheel assembly automatically. Dual‐component load sensors combined with a digital rotation encoder quickly calculate the exact weight necessary and precise location to achieve an optimal balance for virtually every tire and wheel combination. The data wand and inner data set arm allow you to quickly and automatically enter wheel parameter settings in just seconds; wheel diameter, wheel width, offset distance and targeted weight placement positioning. The B-200 is built to balance wheels perfectly, every time.
- An ergonomic control board with soft‐touch keys and easy‐to‐read LED display.
- Data wand and inner data set arm allows you to quickly and automatically enter all wheel parameter settings in just seconds.
- (1) Dynamic, (2) static, (1) standard alloy and variable alloy setting that enables you to select the exact weight placement location you choose for a specific wheel
- Automatic rolling wheel parameter setting feature saves valuable time and minimizes errors
- Low RPM balancing speed and rapid cycle time
- Automatic braking
- An audible alarm and brightly displayed LED’s identify exact weight amounts and precise positioning for perfect balancing
- LED inner wheel target light automatically illuminates the interior of the rim and helps identify the exact weight placement location. Auto‐activates each time the wheel restraint pedal is depressed
- Manual or automatic start when hood is lowered
- Self calibration function
- Precision‐machined, hardened‐steel shaft
- Quick‐release hub nut for dramatically reduced set-up times
- Side cone storage pegs keeps mounting cones readily accessible