CORGHI ELECTRONIC WHEEL BALANCER MACHINE W/DIGITAL DISPLAY EM9280
Versatile and compact with extraordinary performance. Fully automatic cycle, electric clamping brake and position search function at end of spin. Comprehensive, intuitive graphic interface. Digital measuring sensor for wheels up to 28”. LCD monitor ideal for displaying high resolution graphics and dedicated software. Control keypad with reduced number of keys for simple and rapid machine use. AWD automatic sensor (Auto width Device) for contactless measurement of wheel width. The perfect balance between price and performance for the wheel service professional.
CORGHI ELECTRONIC WHEEL BALANCER MACHINE W/DIGITAL DISPLAY EM9280, LCD monitor ideal for displaying high resolution graphics and dedicated software. Control keypad with reduced number of keys for simple and rapid machine use. Spin unit derives from the superior models of the B-Series and provides functional features typical of the upper models: reduced cycle time, measuring wheels weighing up to 75 kg and wheel balancing with inside offset of up to 275 mm without using additional spacer.
The innovative drive and zero maintenance ensure maximum reliability. With the new wheel guard allows use whit wheel sizes up to 44”.
Electronic input of wheel diameter and distance with FSP function which automatically activates the balancing programmes, avoiding keypad selection. Three modes to position the adhesive weights: with the weight holfer clip (optional), with the 6 o’clock laser indicator (optional) or manually at 12 o’clock.
AWD automatic sensor (Auto width Device) for contactless measurement of wheel width. Automatic wheel positioning in the point where the balancing weight has to be applied and electrical positioning brake (RPA). LED spotlight to light-up the work area and make it easier to clean the rim, check the wheel and apply weights. The adhesive weights can be positioned extremely rapidly using the laser pointer at 6 o’clock (optional).
Quickly and intuitive sensitivity calibration. The ne sample weight supplied with the machine is simply applied directly to the spin unit, ensuring maximum precision and eliminating operator error. Front support base for balancing wheels up to 50 kg without fastening the machine to the ground.
- LCD Monitor – LCD monitor ideal for displaying high resolution graphics and dedicated software.
- FSP – Wheel dimension detection
- Weight Management – As standard, the Weight Management programme suite which included Lessweight. This software allows a significant reduction of balancing weights, through the analysis of different threshold values, according to the vehicle type: fast or slow (unique on the market).
- Hidden Weight – Keeps rims looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
- OPT Flash – Minimizes road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tire on the rim in order to optimise quietness.
- AWC (Auto Width Calculation) – Automatic calculation of the width (AWC function) even if the AWD* (*optional accessory) external sensor is not present. The wheel balancer calculates the width by reducing the operational time (*).
Power supply voltage 115-230 V 1ph 50/60 Hz
Spinning speed 90-130 rpm
Max. unbalance value calculated 999 g
Unbalance measurement accuracy 1 g / 0,0353 oz
Average measurement time 7 s
Shaft diameter 40 mm / 1,57”
Rim width setting range 1,5” – 20”
Rim diameter setting range 1” – 35”
Rim diameter measurement range 10” – 28”
Maximum wheel width (with guard) 600 mm / 23,6”
Maximum wheel diameter (with guard) 1117 mm / 44”
Maximum wheel/machine distance 275 mm / 10,82”
Maximum wheel weight (ground fastening) 75 Kg
Machine weight (without accessories) 82 Kg
|Maximum wheel width (with guard)||
600 mm (23.5”)
|Maximum wheel diameter (with guard)||
1117 mm (44”)
|Maximum wheel weight||
|Rim diameter setting range||
1” to 35”
|Rim width setting range||
1.5” to 20”
|Power supply voltage||
115-230 V 1ph 50/60 Hz