CORGHI ELECTRIC WHEEL BALANCER WITH MONITER EM7480
Corghi EM7480 electronic Wheel Balancer with monitor is reliable and silent spin device. Rear “boxed” centering spring. Braking device with high power disc brake to reduce the cycle time and for more effective braking. Automatic position search at the end of spin with bidirectional wheel rotation to reduce positioning times. Low spin speed that is variable based on the wheel’s moment of inertia. Includes large surface with many compartments for weights and cones and equipped with a wide range of software with clear and complete high resolution graphics.
CORGHI ELECTRIC WHEEL BALANCER MONITER EM7480
Electronic balancing with monitor for cars, lightweight transport vehicles and motor vehicles
• Automatic diameter/distance measuring sensor with sliding on ball bearings with clearance recovery: maximum smoothness and precision.
• Automatic position search at the end of spin with bidirectional wheel rotation to reduce positioning times.
• Braking device with high power disc brake to reduce the cycle time and for more effective braking.
• OPS function (Optimal Positioning System). Makes it possible to apply the adhesive weights in the ALU programme in a position optimal for the operator.
• Low spin speed that is variable based on the wheel’s moment of inertia.
• Reclinable measuring sensor rod to make applying the weights (ALU P) easier.
• Reliable and silent spin device. Rear “boxed” centring spring.
• WM optimization program for balancing weights. (on request)
Equipped with a wide range of software with clear and complete high resolution graphics: Balancing program selection, Standard Dynamic program, ALU 1 “P” Program, ALU 1 “P” Program with Hidden Weight selected (outside), “OPT” sequence 1 (OPT1) Program, & OPT” sequence 2 (OPT2) Program.
Weight Management Software the first operator-usable integrated programme package, achieves optimised wheel balancing through three main functions:
Maximises savings for the tyre fitter by reducing the balancing counterweight needed to a minimum, selecting different thresholds in proportion to the moment of inertia.
Keeps special wheels looking great by dividing the external side balancing adhesive weight into two equivalent weights applied in hidden locations behind the spokes.
Minimises road noise by allowing the operator to alter the position of the tire on the rim in order to optimise quietness.
1. Large surface with many compartments for weights and cones.
2. Measurement head with metal hook on the weight so it is better secured.
The large distance between the machine casing and the wheel support flange makes it possible to balance wheels with elevated offset without the use of spacers. Extreme comfort and visibility when applying the adhesive weights.
3. “BOXED” rear centring spring.
4. EXTERNAL automatic SENSOR for measuring width (available on request).
5. Electronic locking ELS with soft approach and high locking path, with electronic tightening torque control. Maximum rim protection.
6. Splash guards (available on request)
7. SPACE -SAVER WHEEL GUARD having balanced movement with air-spring damper.
8. RUN OUT: ultrasonic devices for measuring radial and lateral Run Out (RLR version). A wheel that is perfectly balanced and centred on a vehicle can still cause vibrations while driving if its shape is not perfectly round. Run-out is the disturbance that most influence driving comfort. The effects are very similar to a static unbalance with structural vibrations, causing suspension components and irregular tire wear. Geometric Run Out may be caused by defective, damaged or deformed rims and/or tires.
9. Equipped with a wide range of software with clear and complete high resolution graphics.
Balacing Speed 75-85-98 rpm
Maximum unbalance value calculated 999 g 35.3 oz
Resolution 1g 0.0353 oz
Average measuring time 5.5 s
Shaft Diameter 40 mm 1.57″
Rim width setting range 1.5″ – 20″
Rim diameter setting range 1″ – 35″
Rim diameter measurable with the sensor 10″ – 28″
Maximum wheel width (with guard 560 mm 23.6″
Maximum wheel diameter (with guard) 1118 mm 23.6″
Maximum wheel weight 75kg 165lb
Machine body/ wheel flange distance 275mm 10.82″
Power supply adapter 110/230 V 50-60Hz 1ph
Total power absorption 400 W
Machine weight 160kg 352lb
1 year parts and labor
2 years on PC Boards
|Maximum wheel width (with guard)||
560 mm 23.6"
|Maximum wheel diameter (with guard)||
1118 mm 23.6"
|Maximum wheel weight||
|Rim diameter setting range||
1” to 35”
|Rim width setting range||
1.5” to 20”
|Power supply voltage||
115-230 V 1ph 50/60 Hz