CEMB Tilt Back Low Profile Press Arm Two Tower Combo Tire Changer SM951 HPA is a high performance tire changer with heavy duty construction. The SM951 comes fully assembled, ready to use for specialty shops any customer needing to change 28″ low profile tires and run flats. It’s equipped with the new Smart Blade bead braker. Comes fully assembled.
• Automatic tire changer with a tilting back post pneumatically controlled by a pedal, for conventional low profile and Run-Flat wheels of cars and light commercial vehicles
• Dual clamping cylinders
• Adjustable table with inflators on each clamp
• Double Effect bead breaker
• Bead breaker shovel with Power-Out System
• Designed to operate on sport wheels with big size alloy rims, extra-low profile and Run-Flat tires up to a maximum width of 16”.
• Clamping of rims from 10” to 28”
• Fully adjustable bead breaker with Smart Blade System
• It comes standard with Help arm and Press arm (one on each side)
• Comes fully assembled
• Made in Italy
Online Finance Application – LEASING HELPS SMALL BUSINESSES GROW
CEMB Tilt Back Low Profile Press Arm Two Tower Combo Tire Changer SM951 HPA
- Generate Revenue As You Pay – Leasing affords you the option of getting new equipment now and paying for it in small manageable payments. You can start earning money with your equipment before your first payment is due!
- Low Monthly Payments – We offer monthly payments that range from 12 to 60 months and ensure the best fit for your business. We also offer Variable Payments* upon request that can be matched to seasonal cash flow variations and other budget limitations.
- Financial Reporting Advantages – We can structure your lease so that it meets FASB requirements for “off balance sheet” accounting, and can help create a lower debt to equity ratio.
- It’s 100% Tax Deductible – IRS Tax Codes allows your business to deduct the full purchase price for the equipment you finance as you pay for it!. You essentially get to deduct 100% of the equipment cost!*
- Keep Lines of Credit Open – Keep potential lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use leasing to help build up your business credit history.
- Avoid Bank Restrictions – Leases do not include blanket liens, restrictive covenants, rate escalator clauses, “call anytime” provisions, compensating balance requirements, or many of the other surprises related to traditional lending arrangements.