Cemb’s new SM1120 is an automatic high performance tire changer designed primarily for low profile, UHP and run flat tires. The center post dual bead breaker design, large wheel capacity (30”) and dual fit mounting head sets this machine apart when handling ALL of today’s and tomorrow’s tires and wheels.
• For standard, low profile and run-flat wheels of cars and light commercial vehicles
• Quick locking expanding nut with centering by cone and quick lock-ring
• Fully adjustable bead breaker with Smart Blade System
• Double Effect bead breaker
• Bead breaker shovel with Power-Out System
• Multi-function roller bead loosening unit
• Standard equipment with Press arm to ease mounting operations of Run Flat and UHP tires
• Wheel lift standard
• DUAL FIT innovative mounting/dismounting wheel system built-in the operating arm. By a simple adjustment, it allows to operate in leverless mode with UHP super-low profile and Run Flat tires or in standard mode, using a traditional operating head, with soft-shoulder tires.
• Two-speed rotation of the spindle by motoinverter
• CEMBlast bead seating system standard
• It comes standard with Universal Pattern Adaptor for reverse mounted wheels 4-5-6 holes and one two-faced cone 75mm-145mm (2.95”- 5.7”)
• Comes fully assembled
• Made in Italy
Innovative universal system “DUAL FIT” that allows, by a single device, to meet all the specific mounting and demounting needs of any kind of tires. A simple adjustment allows to operate in a safe, fast and effective way, on UHP super-low profile and run-flat tires in leverless mode, or in standard mode, by a traditional mounting head, on soft shoulder high profile tires and light truck tires.