Robinair Transmission Oil Exchanger ROB92500
Robinair’s new transmission oil exchanger has the vehicle in and out of the service bay in less than 20 minutes! Our unique approach to exchanging fluid through the transmission oil dipstick! No rusty fittings to break loose. It’s easy, convenient, and no damage to other engine components. It exchanges oil in the pan before it passes through the transmission filter. Also it’s impossible to be hooked up backwards. Three modes of operations dipstick only, cooler line or a combination of the two!
- 32-quart supply tank; 34-quart waste tank
- Unprecedented one-tenth quart flow metering for adding or subtracting fluid from the pan
- Complete set of cooler line adapters for most foreign and domestic vehicles
- “Low Fluid Alarm” and ‘Indicator Light” to alert operator
- “Drain Waste” feature automatically pumps used fluid from the machine into a waste oil container