Automatically Selects the Proper Sensor Communication! Activate sensors before tire service is performed, when tires are rotated, and when there is a problem with TPMS. Electronic manuals include critical and comprehensive vehicle set up and reset procedure, along with system descriptions and specifications though 2013 model year.
Includes a TPM tool with latest software subscription including 2013 MY coverage, activation magnet, quick start guide, CD containing all previous and current reset procedure manuals, update cable, CD training video, backup software CD, and a blow molded case.
Features and Benefits:
- Auto Scan feature provides a “one button” activation mode which automatically scans for TPMS sensor communication
- Diagnostics uses a make/year/model input which automatically selects the proper sensor communication
- Auto Scan and Diagnostics are useful for pre-testing sensors for proper functionality prior to service
- Includes vehicle specific Reset Procedures that guide the user through the complete procedure
- Easy-to-follow tool menu and graphics clearly show test options