OTC HD SCAN – HEAVY DUTY SCAN TOOL – OTC3417
Features and Benefits
- Class 4 – Class 8 truck coverage featuring “Automatic Protocol Search”. HD J1587 / J1708 and J1939 CAN, Engine, Transmission/ABS coverage and more!
- Live vehicle data such as: engine speed, engine ECU temperature, percent acceleration pedal position, engine intercooler temperature, engine coolant temperature, battery volts, alternator volts, ambient air temperature, and air inlet temperature
- Fast Global OBD II Quick Test; Gasoline and diesel engine coverage; Vehicle data communication and power LED indicators
- Demo mode permits operation without vehicle connection; supports multiple Global OBD II trouble code requests, generic codes (mode 3), pending codes (mode 7), enhanced codes, and GM DTC status
- Automatic recording of data; customize data views in line graph, LED, or digital format with the push of a button
Genisys technology based tool with new color display. Contains Genisys Heavy Duty Standard Software for J1587 / J1708 Protocol, J1939 CAN Protocol, and Global OBD II Software (All 9 Modes). Set measurement units in SAE English/Metric. HD Scan 3417 Kit Includes: 3 Year Warranty, HD Scan tool, 9 Pin Deutsch Cable, 6 Pin Deutsch Cable, OBD II Cable, USB Cable, ScanMate S/W Operations Manual and carrying case. Includes six AA batteries for uninterrupted power supply and off-vehicle use. Internet upgradeable.