GOODALL MANUFACTURING GDL11-621 START-ALL 12/24 VOLT 700 AMP WITH AC GENERATOR
Features and Benefits:
- Voltage regulator with reverse polarity protection controls output voltage to a safe level for today’s electronics
- Surge protection with Antizap provides safer boosting
- Polarity and low battery LED indicators confirm proper connections
- Single DC boosting switch for easy operation
- Engine: Electric start, air cooled Briggs and Stratton Vanguard OHV V-Twin gasoline engine with 2-1/4 gallon fuel tank
The 11-621 has the output necessary for starting heavy-duty vehicles and equipment with the convenience of an AC generator, supplying the power to run power tools and lights to illuminate your work site.