GearWrench Standard, Deep Socket Set, SAE and Metric .38 Drive KDT80550XP
- Ratchet features low profile head for greater access
- Ratchet features flush mounted reversing lever for greater access
- Set includes a second ratchet (stubby full polish teardrop) for more versatility and added value
- Full range of 3/8″ drive sockets – complete coverage with no missing sizes
- Includes 3/8″ Universal Joint – for added value
57 Piece 3/8″ Drive 6 Point SAE/Metric Socket Set includes 1/4″ – 1″ Standard and 1/4″ – 7/8″ Deep sockets; 6 – 19mm Standard and Deep Sockets; 3/8″ Drive Full Polish Teardrop Ratchet, 3/8″ Drive Stubby Full Polish Ratchet, 3″ and 6″ Extension, and Universal Joint packaged in a blow mold case. Entry angle guides fastener. Serrated depth as deep as the fastener. Large hard stamped identification. Double line (SAE) and knurled line (Metric) to easily identify SAE vs. metric sockets. Made of 6130 Alloy steel and full polish nickel chrome plated.
Since its revolutionary inception in the mid 1990’s, GearWrench has proven itself to be a force to be reckoned with in the tool industry. The original GearWrench® ratcheting wrench is now a tool box necessity for almost every professional tool user. Scores of innovative new products, designed to provide a solution for nearly any task, are being introduced every year. We make it our business to know the challenges you face on the job so we can create the tools that help you get the job done faster.
Follow us on Facebook