GearWrench 10 Pc. 6 Point Metric Pinless Universal Impact Socket Set 1/2″ Drive
The 4-Lug ball-in-socket design’s 360-degree movement gives technicians a greater range of motion and the socket wall dimensions are optimized to provide strength while retaining access to restricted fasteners. Like all GearWrench sockets, the Pinless Universal Impact Sockets incorporate the brand’s Surface Drive Technology, which means the socket engages the flats of the fastener, reducing corner rounding and increasing engagement with worn fasteners. Sizes are hard-stamped into the side wall of every socket for easy identification that will stand up to years of service and stay legible for the life of the tool. The Pinless Universal Impact Socket Sets come packed on a plastic socket rail.
- Pinless 4-Lug Design for Increased Strength Resulting in Extended Socket Life
- True 360 Degree Movement Extends Traditional Range of Motion Resulting in a Maximum 30 Degree Operating Angle for Increased Access to Restricted Fasteners
- Socket Wall Dimensions Are Optimized to Provide Strength While Retaining Access to Restricted Fasteners
- Manufactured From Chrome Molybdenum Alloy Steel (Cr-Mo) for Exceptional Strength and Durability
- Off-Corner Loading Design Reduces Fastener Rounding
- Hard Stamped Size Markings for Long Identification Life
- Meets or Exceeds ASME B107.110-2012
Since its revolutionary inception in the mid 1990’s, GearWrench has proven itself to be a force to be reckoned with in the tool industry. The original GearWrench® ratcheting wrench is now a tool box necessity for almost every professional tool user. Scores of innovative new products, designed to provide a solution for nearly any task, are being introduced every year. We make it our business to know the challenges you face on the job so we can create the tools that help you get the job done faster.
Follow us on Facebook