Firepower 260 MIG 230 Volt Welding System – FPW1444-0312
Features and Benefits:
- Welds 22 gauge to 5/8″ mild steel in a single pass
- Excellent aluminum capabilities with optional spool gun
- Euro style easy connect MIG gun system
- Spool gun ready
- Heavy duty gear driven wire feed system
Other features include: seven position welding power output control; spot weld timer; adjustable burn back control; adjustable soft arc control; infinite wire speed control; heavy duty braking system; built-in cylinder rack and running gear; illuminated power on indicator; illuminated thermal over load warning indicator; 2 lb., 10 lb., 30 lb. wire spool capacity; thermostatic overload protection. 5-2-1 Warranty.
The FP260 MIG Welding System offers industrial performance at an affordable price. This system includes the most popular features desired by professional welders and increases efficiency and productivity. This unit is ideal for fabrication work, garage/auto body, fleet, farm and ranch repairs. The perfect choice for the serious welder. This dual purpose MIG Welding System features quick change internal polarity adjustment that makes changing from MIG (GMAW) to Flux Cored (FCAW) welding processes quick and easy.
- Genuine Firepower® argon regulator
- 10 ft. Helvi® style MIG gun
- 10 ft. ground cable and work clamp
- 6 ft. power cord (without plug)
- Welding nozzle and tip
- Spool of .035 MIG welding wire
- Instruction manual (English, French, Spanish)