Firepower – Thermal Dynamics C-70A Air Plasma Cutting System – FPW1-1670-1
Features and Benefits
- Protective interlock circuitry disables the power supply if torch consumable parts are incorrectly assembled
- Surlock electrode eliminates tip wobble
- Two modes of operation available – standoff cutting or drag cutting
- Easy-to-use torch trigger release and ergonomic handle provide comfort during long cutting sessions
- Latch feature allows the cutting arc to remain active without constantly depressing the torch switch
A favorite for use in heavy maintenance, fabrication and scrap metal. This machine delivers clean cuts on most 3/4″ (19mm) metals including stainless steel, aluminum, mild steel, copper or brass, with minimum heat input and distortion of metal. Is also cuts through rusted, painted or coated surfaces without prior surface preparation. This inverter-based system operates on standard 230 volt, single or 3-phase power. Simply connect to an air compressor or other air source, and this system is ready to cut. Torch for excellent cutting results: this state-of-the-art torch provides the level of performance and features you would expect from a more expensive torch. Starts without high-frequency so it will not interfere with controls or computers. Precision-engineered consumable parts are easy to change and require no tools. Lightweight, flexible 20′ (6.1m) torch leads. Full 1-year warranty on repair parts and labor.