OxyFuel 250 Tote Outfit (Tanks Not Included) By Firepower Item #: FPW0384-0996
Features and Benefits
- Flexible: Cutting Torch and Handle are ready for multiple gas options; Oxy-Acetylene, Propane, Butane, Natural and LP Gases
- High Capacity: Cut 1/8″ (3.2 mm) to 3″ (76.2 mm). Weld up to 1/4″ steel
- Easy of Use: Simple to use regulators with high contrast gauges. Ergonomic rear mount design (Acetylene and Oxygen)
- Rugged: Constructed with durable brass body and bonnet
- Safety: Meets or exceeds industry safety standards
The OxyFuel 250 Tote Outfit delivers premium performance and portability for the value driven Pro. This is the ideal Oxyfuel starter kit with the latest generation of Victor handle and torch designs. Suitable for light to medium duty hand cutting, fusion welding, and braze welding of steel. Optimized for 1/2″ Acetylene cutting and 1/8″ welding out of the box. Includes a 250 Series cutting attachment and handle, 150 Series rear mount Oxygen/Acetylene regulators, cylinder wrench with chain, dual R-grade hose (12.5’ long), #0 cutting tip, #2 welding nozzle, striker, protective eyewear, carry tote with storage, and manual. Oxygen/acetylene tanks are NOT included.