AirCat Drive Pistol Grip Heavy-Duty Impact Wrench ACA1880P 1″
Handle exhaust directs air away from workplace and operator. The ACA1880-P offers a 1-year Parts and Labor warranty.
AirCat Drive Pistol Grip Heavy-Duty Impact Wrench ACA1880P
Features and Benefits:
1) Power and performance of 1,850 foot-pounds (ft-lb) of loosening torque
2) Equipped with a durable Twin Hammer Mechanism
3) Great tool for removal of spring bolts, maintenance of buses, large trucks, farm machinery, truck tire work and major engine tear downs
4) Aluminum body with D-Style handle grip offers the user a sleek comfortable ergonomic design
5) Blows per minute: 900, RPM (Free Speed) 4,800
6) Working Torque: 200-1580 (ft-lbs)
7) Blows Per Minute: 900
8) RPM (Free Speed): 4,800
About the Manufacturer
The AIRCAT line represents the most significant advances in the performance of pneumatic power tools in nearly 30 years. Founded in 1998, our tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. AIRCAT also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operator’s hands, wrists and arms. AIRCAT has the patented tuned exhaust muffler technology in most tools, which allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise.
AIRCAT customers make us who we are, that is why AIRCAT has created tools that put the end-user first by giving them a quiet, ergonomically designed, high quality, powerful Pneumatic tool. We strive to use only the highest grade materials in our parts; this gives the end-user a quality, long-lasting air tool without any premature breakdown of the product.
AIRCAT maintains a competitive and affordable price point for our end users. We feel that a high quality product does not have to be overpriced. Give AIRCAT a try to see all of the unique differences in our products.
2 Year Warranty
We warrant that our tools shall be free from defects in original workmanship and material and that it will be inspected by us before shipment.
1) Blows per minute: 900, RPM (Free Speed) 4,800
2) Working Torque: 200-1580 (ft-lbs)
3) Blows Per Minute: 900
4) RPM (Free Speed): 4,800
5) Avg. Air Consumption: 9.57 (CFM)
6) Sound Pressure: 113 (dBa)
7) Weight: 22.47 (lbs) 10.19 (kg)
8) Length: 10.5 (in) 266.7 (mm)
9) Air Flow Pressure: 90-120 PSI
10) Air Inlet (NPT): 1/2″
11) CE Certified