AirCat Drive Kevlar® Composite Impact Wrench ACA1200K 1/2″
The 1200-K is a no non-sense, hard hitting 1/2″ Impact wrench that out performs anything in it’s class. The 1200-K is light weight, powerful and with it’s Kevlar® Composite housing extremely durable. With 1200 ft-lbs. of loosening torque and weighing only 4.5 lbs., its hard to beat the comfort and affordabilty. Used by many NHRA Top Fuel Race Teams. Kevlar® is a registered trademark of DuPont. *Not recommended for tire shops.
Features and Benefits:
- The NitroCat 1200-K is a no non-sense, hard hitting 1/2″ impact wrench that out performs anything in its class!
- 1,295 ft-lb Loosening torque
- Hard hitting smooth twin clutch mechanism
- Durable KevlarTM composite housing
- Patented ergonomically designed handle
- Patented quiet tuned exhaust (86 dBA)
- Patented easy operation flip lever forward & reverse
- The twin clutch is better suited for heavy duty (frame work, medium to heavy duty trucks)
- KevlarTM is a trademark of IE DuPont Nemours and Company and/or its assigns
About the Manufacturer
The AIRCAT line represents the most significant advances in the performance of pneumatic power tools in nearly 30 years. Founded in 1998, our tool line has a substantially reduced level of noise while retaining more power and torque. AIRCAT also incorporates a patented ergonomically engineered handle design to relieve stress and fatigue on the operator’s hands, wrists and arms. AIRCAT has the patented tuned exhaust muffler technology in most tools, which allows discharged air to pass without developing back pressure, thus retaining more power, while significantly reducing noise.
AIRCAT customers make us who we are, that is why AIRCAT has created tools that put the end-user first by giving them a quiet, ergonomically designed, high quality, powerful Pneumatic tool. We strive to use only the highest grade materials in our parts; this gives the end-user a quality, long-lasting air tool without any premature breakdown of the product.
AIRCAT maintains a competitive and affordable price point for our end users. We feel that a high quality product does not have to be overpriced. Give AIRCAT a try to see all of the unique differences in our products.
2 Year Warranty
We warrant that our tools shall be free from defects in original workmanship and material and that it will be inspected by us before shipment.
Working torque 25-1200 ft/lbs
Power Type Air
Drive 1/2″ Drive
Anvil Length Standard
General Size Standard
Form Pistol Grip
Performance Rating Heavy Duty
Body Material Composite
Max Torque 1200 ft/lbs