AC 225 Stick Welder
By Lincoln Electric WeldersItem #: LEWK1170
Features and Benefits
- AC welding output range of 40-225 amps and a DC welding output range of 30-125 amps
- Easy to install. Comes with attached input power cable and plug.
- Easy to operate with front mounted AC/DC polarity switch and full range amperage selector switch for accurate and dependable procedure setting
- Traditional design provides long-life and low cost operation
- Compact size allows for easy storage and handling
The AC/DC 225/125 is an arc welding power source with an AC welding output range of 40-225 amps and a DC welding output range of 30-125 amps. It is an extremely useful stick welding power source for maintenance repair, fabrication, construction, erecting and hardfacing applications. Also for cutting and piercing holes in steel. Smooth arc makes it easy to weld with different electrodes, including mild steel, low hydrogen, stainless steel and hardfacing electrodes. Use the electrode polarity switch on the front of the machine to select a DC welding arc where a stable arc is essential. Select an AC welding arc for large diameter general purposes electrodes for welding heavier plate where higher deposition rates and travel speeds are desired. Unit includes: Insulated electrode holder and cable, Heavy duty work clamp and cable, Helpful Welder’s Guide and Input cable with attached plug.
- Input power: 230/1/60
- Rated output current/Voltage/Duty Cycle AC: 225A/25V/20%/79OCV; DC: 125A/25V/20%/73 OCV
- Input current @ rated output: AC:50; DC:36
- Output range: 40-225 Amps AC; 30-125 Amps DC
- Dimensions: 24″ x 17.25″ x 12″
- Net weight: 129 lbs.