Sunex SUN6604 5 Ton Floor Jack
Features and Benefits:
- Uniweld constructed hydraulic assembly for increased strength and leak prevention
- Foot pump pedal for quickly raising the lift arm
- Locking lever on “T” handle locks handle in 3 different positions
- Release knob on top of handle operates independently of handle locking lever
- Safety by-pass and overload systems prevent over extending the ram and prevent jack from being used beyond its rated capacity
Flash chromed ram and pump piston inhibit rust. Full swivel ball bearing caster wheels with zerk grease fitting. Front wheels include roller bearings. Rear kick plate helps turn jack when in tight places.
- Low Lift Height 5″
- High Lift Height 22″
- Overall Length 55.5″
- Overall Width 17″
- Overall Height At Pump 9.5″
- Handle Length 45.75″
- Saddle Diameter 5.75″
- Net Weight 209.44 Lbs.
About the Manufacturer
Our story began in 1977, when we built our reputation on industry leading impact sockets. But a lot has changed since 1977. For over 35 years Sunex® Tools has developed and manufactured innovative tools that serve the automotive aftermarket as well as the industrial and commercial segments.
Throughout the decades, our product line has expanded based on the needs of our customers. We now offer impact sockets, lifting equipment, hand tools, air tools, tool storage, and USA made hydraulic presses.
Sunex products are trusted for their design and engineering, and we will continue to equip our customers with high quality tools at the best value thanks to our rich heritage of developing customer solutions, Sunex® Tools is able to provide the highest quality solutions for working professionals who demand the best performance and value.
We are committed to understanding our customers’ needs. We are committed to designing and manufacturing high performance workplace solutions. And we are committed to building relationships with our customers. If there is one core promise Sunex® is built on, it’s that all our tools are guaranteed to perform.