Ingersoll Rand Reciprocating Air Compressor 5 hp 80 gal IRT2340N5-V-3
The reliability and performance is ideal for most applications and users including automotive services and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, woodworking shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance, repair shops and farms.
- Requires 200-Volt, industrial 3 phase power supply
- Recommend professional licensed electrical installation
- High efficiency stainless steel valves
- Oversized industrial-grade bearings for extended pump life
- High-efficiency intercooler
- 100% cast iron pump, including cylinder head with deep-groove directional cooling fins
- High-efficiency inlet air filter with sound attenuation (lessening) baffles
- Balanced pistons for maximized efficiency and minimized vibration
- Oversized cast iron balanced belt wheel to allow continuous-duty operation
- Mounted magnetic starter included
- 1/2 in. ball valve customer connection
About the Manufacturer
For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. Our advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools and vehicle service tools, don’t settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories, and equipment.
COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGIES HISTORY
For over 145 years, Ingersoll Rand has provided a wide range of technologically advanced, highly reliable and low maintenance air compressors. We have deep knowledge of the needs of industry and the demands placed on productivity, making us leaders in the field.