Ingersoll Rand Reciprocating Air Compressor 5 hp 60 gal IRTC2340L5
Designed for heavy shop or industrial use, Ingersoll Rand Electric-driven Two-stage air compressors provide the reliability and performance that are ideal for most applications and users including automotive service and body shops, fleet maintenance, machine shops, production and manufacturing lines, wood working shops, dry cleaners, car washes, general maintenance/repair shops and farms.
1) Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
2) Precision engineered components for high reliability
3) Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting road for ease of maintenance and service
4) High efficiency finger valves
5) 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
About the Manufacturer
For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. Our advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools and vehicle service tools, don’t settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories, and equipment.
COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGIES HISTORY
For over 145 years, Ingersoll Rand has provided a wide range of technologically advanced, highly reliable and low maintenance air compressors. We have deep knowledge of the needs of industry and the demands placed on productivity, making us leaders in the field.