Ingersoll Rand Reciprocating Air Compressor 7.5 hp 80 gal IRC 2475N7.5-P-3 PHASE
Ingersoll Rand Air Compressor, Electric 7.5HP (3PH), Packaged, 80 gal V tank, 24.0 cfm – Includes Start-Up Kit
Featuring an all-cast-iron pump, with splash lubrication for efficient operation and easy serviceability, this new range delivers non-stop performance and reliability for commercial or automotive service applications. Type 30 compressors have been designed to generate maximum air output at 175 psi, with more than 10,000 hours durability. Ingersoll-Rand two-stage compressors offer you more choices of compressor sizes and features to suit your needs that deliver maximum operating pressure, increased air flow and extended duty cycles. Value packages include manual drain, automatic start/stop control with pressure switch.
1) Durable cast iron design for 100% continuous duty application
2) Precision engineered components for high reliability
3) Individually cast cylinders, overhung crankshaft and one piece connecting rod for ease of maintenance and service
4) High efficiency finger valves
5) 175 psig maximum operating pressure for applications requiring high air capacity and pressure
6) Includes manual drain and automatic start/stop control with pressure switch
About the Manufacturer
For more than 100 years, professionals have relied on Ingersoll Rand for quality and performance on the toughest jobs. Our advanced engineering and manufacturing have a standard of excellence often copied, but never matched. When it comes to assembly tools, industrial tools, cordless tools and vehicle service tools, don’t settle for less. Count on genuine Ingersoll Rand tools, accessories, and equipment.
COMPRESSION TECHNOLOGIES HISTORY
For over 145 years, Ingersoll Rand has provided a wide range of technologically advanced, highly reliable and low maintenance air compressors. We have deep knowledge of the needs of industry and the demands placed on productivity, making us leaders in the field.