Branick Strut Spring Compressor Wall Mounted BRA7600
• Known as “the standard in the industry,” the 7600 handles the heaviest coil-over-shocks, on light trucks and SUV’s, without needing additional adaptors.
• It also has longer handles for extra torque.
• The multi-positions upper spring hooks can be arranged for ultimate flexibility to fit “factory” coil spring configurations.
• It has a longer compression stroke that can even handle the Jeep KX Cherokee Trailhawk and an integrated structural ring guard.
• Whether long, short, narrow, or angled, the 7600 will get it done.
Since the mid-80s we have been the tool of choice. Now the new OEM approved Model 7600 handles even tough applications like the Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk, RAV4, F-150, and GM pickups/SUVs… without the need for adaptors. The multi-position upper spring hooks are adjustable up to 4 inches, in 1 inch increments, giving the Model 7600 the flexibility to fit difficult coil spring configurations while its long handles provide extra torque to make compression easier. With a structural ring guard, better top nut clearance, and a longer compression stroke this is the best spring compressor on the market. Whether long, short, narrow, or angled, the 7600 will get it done. Made in the U.S.A. at Branick’s manufacturing facility in Fargo, ND.