Stratus Heavy Duty Four Post Lift 10,000 lb 4P10KMC Tall and Wide
- 4 post manual release lift
- Included 8 drip trays, 1 jack tray
- Optional castor kit ($150/set)
- 10,000 lbs lifting capacity, 77 9/16″ lifting height, 192 15/16″ Runway Length
- 5 1/2″ low profile runway, meet your sports car needs
- Optional aluminum alloy decking, small vehicles like motorcycle, ATV, lawn mower can be parked on it
- Self-lubricating pulleys and pre-tensioned cable, makes the service life longer
- Mechanical locks automatically engaged into position during ascending process
- Out of level protection
- CE certified
- Proofed by dynamic test with 115% of rated capacity and static test with 150% rated capacity
- Warranty: 5 years lifting structure & 2 years hydraulic cylinder & 2 years power unit
- Color: Granite Grey (RAL 7026)
Lift comes with Accessories: Drip Trays & Jack Platform!
Online Finance Application
Stratus Four Post Storage Car Lift 10,000 lb 4P10KMC
LEASING HELPS SMALL BUSINESSES GROW
- Stratus Heavy Duty Four Post Lift 10,000 lb 4P10KMC Tall and Wide
- Generate Revenue As You Pay – Leasing affords you the option of getting new equipment now and paying for it in small manageable payments. You can start earning money with your equipment before your first payment is due!
- Low Monthly Payments – We offer monthly payments that range from 12 to 60 months and ensure the best fit for your business. We also offer Variable Payments* upon request that can be matched to seasonal cash flow variations and other budget limitations.
- Financial Reporting Advantages – We can structure your lease so that it meets FASB requirements for “off balance sheet” accounting, and can help create a lower debt to equity ratio.
- It’s 100% Tax Deductible – IRS Tax Codes allows your business to deduct the full purchase price for the equipment you finance as you pay for it!. You essentially get to deduct 100% of the equipment cost!*
- Keep Lines of Credit Open – Keep potential lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use leasing to help build up your business credit history.
- Avoid Bank Restrictions – Leases do not include blanket liens, restrictive covenants, rate escalator clauses, “call anytime” provisions, compensating balance requirements, or many of the other surprises related to traditional lending arrangements.