Triumph Floor Plate Symmetrical Two Post Car Lift NT-15 15,000 Capacity
Triumph 15,000 LB 2 Post lift come with our standard 1 year parts warranty. These rugged and versatile lifts are engineered and manufactured to the highest quality standards to provide you years of trouble free service. ISO 9001 and CE Certified/Compliant. Triumph 15,000 LB 2 Post above ground lifts should be installed on a concrete floor with a minimum rated 3000 PSI strength. Electrical override automatic safety shut-off, Free mounting hardware, free truck adapters.
Online Finance Application – LEASING HELPS SMALL BUSINESSES GROW
Triumph Asymmetric Clear Floor Two Post Lift NTO-9AE 9,000 Capacity
- Generate Revenue As You Pay – Leasing affords you the option of getting new equipment now and paying for it in small manageable payments. You can start earning money with your equipment before your first payment is due!
- Low Monthly Payments – We offer monthly payments that range from 12 to 60 months and ensure the best fit for your business. We also offer Variable Payments* upon request that can be matched to seasonal cash flow variations and other budget limitations.
- Financial Reporting Advantages – We can structure your lease so that it meets FASB requirements for “off balance sheet” accounting, and can help create a lower debt to equity ratio.
- It’s 100% Tax Deductible – IRS Tax Codes allows your business to deduct the full purchase price for the equipment you finance as you pay for it!. You essentially get to deduct 100% of the equipment cost!*
- Keep Lines of Credit Open – Keep potential lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use leasing to help build up your business credit history.
- Avoid Bank Restrictions – Leases do not include blanket liens, restrictive covenants, rate escalator clauses, “call anytime” provisions, compensating balance requirements, or many of the other surprises related to traditional lending arrangements.
Follow us on Facebook