Triumph Asymmetric Clear Floor Two Post Lift NTO-11A 11,000 Capacity
A commercial grade two post lift designed to handle large trucks and passenger vehicles. The overhead design keeps the floor clear of obstructions so you can roll any machines or tools under the vehicle while the lift is raised. Overhead cut off switch ensures you will not damage your vehicle by raising too high. A heavy duty two post lift with single point safety release. Direct drive cylinders guarantee smooth travel. 3/8″ air craft size synchronization cables ensure both sides lift equally. Large heavy duty machined truck adapters are included so you can handle small cars to large trucks. Includes mounting hardware and power unit.
- Generate Revenue As You Pay – Leasing affords you the option of getting new equipment now and paying for it in small manageable payments. You can start earning money with your equipment before your first payment is due!
- Low Monthly Payments – We offer monthly payments that range from 12 to 60 months and ensure the best fit for your business. We also offer Variable Payments* upon request that can be matched to seasonal cash flow variations and other budget limitations.
- Financial Reporting Advantages – We can structure your lease so that it meets FASB requirements for “off balance sheet” accounting, and can help create a lower debt to equity ratio.
- It’s 100% Tax Deductible – IRS Tax Codes allows your business to deduct the full purchase price for the equipment you finance as you pay for it!. You essentially get to deduct 100% of the equipment cost!*
- Keep Lines of Credit Open – Keep potential lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use leasing to help build up your business credit history.
- Avoid Bank Restrictions – Leases do not include blanket liens, restrictive covenants, rate escalator clauses, “call anytime” provisions, compensating balance requirements, or many of the other surprises related to traditional lending arrangements.
Follow us on Facebook