Rotary Asymmetrical Two Post Lift SPOA10-TA 10,000 LB Capacity
Rotary Engineered Productivity: Vehicles come in many different shapes and sizes; so do service centers. Rotary two-post car and truck lifts are packed with design features you need to be productive, no matter what type of shop you have. With lifting capabilities from 7,000 lbs. to 18,000 lbs, there is a perfect lift combination for any shop bay.
Rotary designers and engineers have developed the most innovative and versatile lift products on the market today setting the bar for durability and attention to safety for years of dependable income production. Rotary rigorously cycle tests its lifts and components for at least 20,000 cycles at rated load, giving you a robust, proven and quality tested lift that won’t let you down. It’s the kind of investment that pays for itself quickly, and then gives a boost to your bottom line – every day you do business.
- Three-stage arms on symmetrical lifts increase overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach versus two-stage arms. (Available on SPO10, standard on SPO12)
- Rotary® power units are designed, tested and built by Rotary. We don’t use 3rd party power units which are for universal applications.
- Multi position wheel spotting dishes provide accurate positioning of vehicles.
- High-pressure, full stroke cylinders in each column provide maximum lifting force.
- Multi-position column locks engage every 4”and are fully accessible for maintenance.
- Multiple contact / adapter options. From three-position flip-up adapters, stackable adapters with thread-up adjustments and drive-over fixed pads, there is a perfect combination to choose from when spotting vehicles.
- Conventional power configuration features a convenient column location and easyto-use two-hand operation with a manual release locking system. Increase the speed of the lift with an optional 3-phase power unit.
- Original “Double S” single piece column design maximizes column strength
- Slider block bearings of Tivar® 1000 polyethylene are self-lubricating and maintenance free.
- Arm restraints make positioning of arms easy. They engage when the lift is raised and automatically disengage when the lift is fully lowered.
- Overhead cables and a clear floor design ensure proper equalization of the carriages, while providing an unobstructed floor.
- Overhead padded switch bar prevents damaging a vehicle by raising it too high.
- Adjustable height options column extensions gives you the flexibility to lift and service taller vehicles.