If you’re looking for lifting capacity and capability, the RML‐1500XL decisively delivers. A long list of features includes an extended work platform, 12‐gauge steel construction, built‐in retractable swivel casters, reversible bolt‐on side decks, a cheater ramp, automatic safety locks, support poles, removable tool and parts tray, and a single hydraulic lifting cylinder and retracting rear wheel deck – a secondary drop‐in deck features rollers that makes easy work out of wheel rotations and turns your motorcycle lift platform into a motoring test simulator.
Motorcycle Lift – RML-1500XL Super-Stretch, with its wide, stable stance, stretched tabletop and super‐tall lifting height, the RML‐1500XL greets you like the badass it is; rugged and tough with the muscle to prove it. Bigger metal and more of it; stronger welds and a durable powder‐coat finish. Nope, wimpy is not on our list of features.
1) A combination of power, solid construction, and user-friendly features makes the Ranger RML-1500XL the best motorcycle lift money can buy.
With little effort, you can easily position, secure and raise motorcycles, bobbers, stretched choppers, trikes and other wheeled and recreational vehicles with ease.
2) Features 12-gauge welded-steel construction, a non-skid diamond-plate platform surface and full travel automatic safety locks allowing various working heights.
3) Side decks can be easily removed to provide a more compact work area for closer access to bikes when performing maintenance work or cleaning detail.
4) A humongous 1,500 lb. lifting capacity handles just about anything that rolls.
5) Safe and reliable means it’s been life-cycle tested beyond industry standards.
6) Retractable, built-in, full-swivel casters provide stow-and-go capability even when loaded. Precision ball bearings improve rollability and are maintenance free.
7) A gentle slope, textured diamond-plate approach ramps, and a secondary cheater ramp means even ground huggers can be loaded effortlessly.
8) The RML-1500XL gets its power from a potent commercial-grade hydraulic power system that produces big lifting muscle right off the ground.
9) A dual-function power unit provides either air or hydraulic pump operation.
10) User-friendly controls increases productivity, reduces injuries, saves money, and improves job satisfaction.
11) A wide base frame combined with full perimeter tie-down rings provides a stable work environment ensuring bikes and choppers remain upright; tip-over concerns remain a thing of the past.
12) Chrome alloy hydraulic cylinder provides smooth controlled operation to keep things nice and civilized and an extended-stroke ram means the RML-1500XL stands tall for improved ergonomics.
13) A rigid tubular-steel wheel vise provides better stability and features a hardened steel crank and ergonomic handle for fast and easy set-up. Durable non-slip rubber contact plates help protect expensive wheels.
14) A removable rear deck provides drop-down clearance and accessibility for wheel and suspension work.
15) A secondary rear deck with built-in dyno-rollers makes easy work out of wheel rotations and turns your motorcycle lift platform into a motoring test simulator.
16) Rear vertical support poles provide a secure and stable support for hoist straps or tie-downs for elevated bike testing or other floating required services.
17) A removable tool and parts tray can be positioned at multiple Quick-Lock positions located on the perimeter of the lift platform.