Forward Asymmetric Two Post Lift Three Stage Arms 10,000 lb F10
F10 Two Post Lift Features:
The F10 two-post lift comes with one three-stage arm and one two-stage arm on each column, enabling technicians to properly lift a wide range of cars, light trucks, SUVs and vans. The F10 was designed to help repair shops get the most profit out of each work bay, without straining the shop’s finances,” said John Uhl, sales and brand manager for Forward Lift. “Shop managers can assign vehicles up to and including class 2 pickup trucks to a work bay equipped with an F10 two-post lift. Its multi-stage two- and three-arm design makes it equally adept at symmetrically holding heavier vehicles and asymmetrically holding lighter ones.”
Low-profile/oversized pads with multiple adapter extensions to raise most vehicles on the road today. Includes four of each of the following extensions: 3.5″, and 5″.
- 10,000 lbs. capacity for raising most passenger cars, trucks and vans.
- The F10 has been third party tested by ETL and approved by ALI.
- 3-stage front and 2-stage rear arms
- Adapter storage bracket kit
- Hydraulic cylinders in each column:
- Direct pull lifting technology
- Top mounted
- Full stroke
- Cylinder rod concealed inside carriage
Symmetrical and Asymmetrical Lifting Style
ALI CERTIFICATION: F10N100MBL