Challenger Symmetric Asymmetric Two Post Lift SA10 w/ mirrored “S” shaped column and adjustable height and width;
SA10 Two Post Vehicle Lift
Challenger Lifts’ SA10 car lift features the ability to be configured in either the symmetric or asymmetric position dependent upon the service requirements of your shop. The SA10 features 3-stage front arms that provide maximum extension and retraction ensuring safe and reliable lifting on all vehicles within rated capacity. The SA10 also features a mirrored “S” column design, and custom configuration with adjustable height and width. Space saving column base plates, clear floor design, single point mechanical lock release.
Padded overhead shut off system prevents vehicle damage from being raised too high. Double Telescoping Screw Pads adjust to multiple heights minimizing the need for adapters. Premium powder coat finish provides long lasting durable finish. Adjustable heights between 11′ 4-1/4″ and 11′ 10-1/2″ and adjustable widths 10′ 9″ to 11′ 5-1/2″ provides versatility at installation for service facilities with spacial constraints. Rubber door guards provide added security against vehicle door damage. Single-point mechangical lock release system allows technician to disengage both columns simultaneously. Mirrored “S” shaped columns provides a clear and sage concave conduit for the bearings.
With adjustable height and width options, double telescoping screw pads, durable powder coat finish, plated arm restraints and pins and many other appealing features, the SA10 will accommodate the rigorous demands of a full service facility. Available in red and blue.
Online Finance Application – LEASING HELPS SMALL BUSINESSES GROW
Challenger Symmetric Asymmetric Two Post Lift SA10
- Generate Revenue As You Pay – Leasing affords you the option of getting new equipment now and paying for it in small manageable payments. You can start earning money with your equipment before your first payment is due!
- Low Monthly Payments – We offer monthly payments that range from 12 to 60 months and ensure the best fit for your business. We also offer Variable Payments* upon request that can be matched to seasonal cash flow variations and other budget limitations.
- Financial Reporting Advantages – We can structure your lease so that it meets FASB requirements for “off balance sheet” accounting, and can help create a lower debt to equity ratio.
- It’s 100% Tax Deductible – IRS Tax Codes allows your business to deduct the full purchase price for the equipment you finance as you pay for it!. You essentially get to deduct 100% of the equipment cost!*
- Keep Lines of Credit Open – Keep potential lines of credit open for financial emergencies and use leasing to help build up your business credit history.
- Avoid Bank Restrictions – Leases do not include blanket liens, restrictive covenants, rate escalator clauses, “call anytime” provisions, compensating balance requirements, or many of the other surprises related to traditional lending arrangements.
Follow us on Facebook