Challenger AR4015EAO 15,000 Lb Capacity Open-Front 4 Post Alignment Rack Package
- 78″ rise height, the highest rise in the industry provides maximum head room for working underneath vehicles
- 14 level lock positions allows technician to work at an ergonomic working height to increase productivity and minimize fatigue
- Heavy-Duty front bearing and yoke assemblies distribute contact load to reduce column stress for longer product life
- Fully gusseted base plate design reduces column deflection and makes lift less sensitive to uneven floors
- Single point air actuated lock release disengages all column locks simultaneously
- 80″ rear recessed free floating slip plates offer a wider range of 4 wheel alignment capacities and accommodates longer wheelbase vehicles
- 9-1/2″ steel pulleys, Teflon® bearing and 1/2″ cable diameter minimizes undo wear and tear and prolong pulley and cable life
- Recessed stainless steel turning radius gauges provide more precise alignment readings
- Louvered approach ramps and non-skid runway surface prevent wheel spin and provide positive vehicle traction and technician safety
- 7″ runway height allows easy access for lower profile vehicles
Alignment Rack models include a package of two 7,500 lb. rolling jacks, internal air line system for the dual rolling jacks, flush mount stainless steel turning radius gauges, rear slip plates, multi-position work-steps and automatic wheel stops.
Featuring a maximum wheelbase range of 182 ½” or 210”, the 4015 four post automotive lift accommodates everything from smaller passenger cars and trucks to medium duty fleet operation vehicles for general service. And with a 4 wheel alignment range (Alignment Rack auto lift models only) from 88” to 158”, shops broaden their service capabilities and make more money by performing alignments on all sorts of vehicles.