Challenger Closed Front Four Post Car Lift 14,000LB Capacity 4P14EFX
Challenger 4P14EFX Closed Front Four Post Car Lift 14,000lb Capacity.
Challenger Lifts’ 14,000 lb. capacity 4P14EFX and 4P14XFX are loaded with features you would expect to pay more for, like louvered approach ramps, solid piece column construction, automatic wheel stops and the highest rise in the industry. With optional rolling jacks, bolt-on alignment kit, oil drain pan, etc., you’ll be able to accommodate just about anything that comes in for service and afford room to grow with its reasonable cost. Available in red and blue only.
Features & Benefits:
• 78” rise height provides more working room underneath vehicles
• Louvered approach ramps for positive vehicle traction
• Solid piece column construction provides rigidity and stability for rigorous servicing needs
• Oversized solid machined steel pulleys for prolonged pulley and cable life
• Adjustable runways to accommodate a variety of tread widths
• Hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
• 14 level locking positions for a variety of general service tasks
• Optional bolt on alignment kit converts general service application into alignment rack
• Many accessories available such as air/electric workstation, rolling jacks and oil drain pan make Challenger 4-posts a complete productivity center
About the Manufacturer
It’s what sets Challenger Lifts apart from the rest of the car lifts industry. Innovation is at the heart of important technological advances like the revolutionary Versymmetric® automotive lifts, the industry’s first 3-stage front and rear arm 12,000lb 2 post lift (lift anything from a small sedan to a Heavy-Duty Truck!
Our comprehensive line of automotive lifts and car lift accessories are inspired solutions that create increased shop efficiency and enhanced revenue potential. We specialize in the design, manufacture and distribution of two post auto lifts, four post lifts,inground car lifts, mobile column lifts, short & mid-rise car lifts.
Challenger Lifts meet strict industry standards and bear the “Gold Label” of the ANSI Accredited ALI Certification Program. As an active board member of the Automotive Lift Institute (ALI), we promote high quality product standards and safe design, construction and use of vehicle lifts. From design to manufacture, we take great pride in ensuring quality at every stage of production of our lifts.
LIFT CAPACITY 14,000 lbs.
DIMENSIONS Minimum Recommended Bay Size 12’ x 24’ (3658mm x 7315mm)
HP 2 HP, 208-230 Volt
LENGTH Max. Wheelbase 1821 /2” (4636mm), Over All Length 20’ 53 /4” (6242mm, Length Between Columns 196” (4978mm)
WIDTH Over All Width 10’ 10 3 /4” (3321mm)
HEIGHT Height of Columns 90 1/2” (2299mm)
MAX RISE 78” (1981mm)
RUNWAY MID HEIGHT 71 /4” (184mm
WIDTH BETWEEN RUNWAYS 40”/43” (1016/1092mm)
WIDTH BETWEEN POSTS Inside Columns 116” (2946mm)
RUNWAY WIDTH 20” (508mm)
LIFTING TIME 90 Sec.
|Width Between Columns||
|Height of Columns||
|Length of Runways||
|Overall Length (including drive up ramps)||
|Outside Length (base plate to base plate)||
|Max Rise (underneath runway)||