BendPak Symmetric Clearfloor Two Post Lift, High Rise XPR-10XLS
Tall techs no longer have to strain themselves while they work. The XPR-10XLS is a high-reach symmetrical two-post lift that can be customized with an optional extension kit and/or Low-Pro™ arms. Perfect for vehicles of all sizes. A must-have tool to help taller techs stand upright while they work.
Our tallest lift carriages ever
The 59″ carriage height on the XPR-10XLS is the highest in class for our 10K two-post lifts. You’ll be hard-pressed to find a safer lift at a better value for your taller techs. Finally, tall mechanics can work ergonomically—no more painful stooping!
The XPR-10XLS two-post lift has two HVLP direct-drive cylinders that operate at a low pressure and replace the lifting chains and screw-type mechanisms often featured on other lifts. The downward motion of the piston rod raises the massive 75” lifting height, and dual-synchro equalizers ensure a safe, even, worry-free lift.
Two-Stage telescoping screw pad assembly kit
Gouge and tear-resistant polyurethane pads are designed to last longer than others. They’re fast-rising and easy to adjust to the perfect height. We even throw in a set of 63 mm stackable adapters.
Triple-telescoping front arms and two-stage rear arms
These arms increase the overall arm positioning for lifting a variety of wheelbases. Overall arm sweep and minimum arm reach are also extended to precisely lift vehicles that have unibody construction, with pick-up points suited for both wide and narrow configurations.
Choose Low-Pro™ arms
BendPak’s exclusive Low-Pro arms are perfect for low ground-clearance cars, trucks and SUVS. The arms aren’t actually lower to the ground, but when they telescope outward, the top of the arm channels remain closer to ground level. The design of the XPR-XLS-LP helps prevent damage that might otherwise occur to vehicle side skirts and/or undercarriages.
Thanks to a bolt-on extension, the XPR-10XLS-181 offers 181″ of overhead clearance while maintaining the lift’s safety and structural integrity. This effectively places your two-post lift among the tallest and most efficient models ever built. The XPR-XLS already features a taller lift carriage, and this extended-height variant improves on that by offering increased room for vehicles above—in addition to that room for taller techs working below.
Choose low-profile AND extended-height
With the increased lift carriage height of the XLS, tall mechanics have an easier time working underneath. Add the Low-Pro arms, and low-stance cars are easily accommodated. Also include the bolt-on extension kit, and there’s nothing too tall for this lift. The XPR-XLS-LP-181 two-post lift is by far the most versatile variant of this lift, and it’s a must-have option for every busy auto shop nationwide.
Features & Specs
- Lift arms shown with optional foot guards
- 10,000‐lb. lifting capacity
- Expandable top beam accommodates wide or narrow configuration
- Double‐telescoping screw pads offer increased versatility
- Padded overhead safety shutoff bar
- Single‐piece columns
- Dual hydraulic direct‐drive cylinders
- Automatic arm restraints
- Lowered arm tube supports
- Maintenance-free UHMW load bearings
- Oversized 59″ tall carriage for superior strength and durability
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Large, 17″ x 19″ A36 steel base plate
- Self‐lubricating dura‐glide UHMW polyethylene bearing system
- Single‐point safety release
- Safety locks in each column spaced every 3″
- Automatic overhead shutoff
- Plated arm restraints and arm pins for rust prevention
- Heavy‐duty 1/2″ aircraft‐quality equalizer cables
- Oversized cable sheave diameter reduces cable fatigue
- 4‐piece 63 mm stackable adapter set comes standard
- ALI Certified