BendPak Heavy Duty Closed Front Four Post Lift HDS18E
BendPak's newest line of heavy-duty four-post truck lifts are here. Bigger sheaves, beefier components and a legacy of dependability–get your hands on these massive machines and bring a higher level of service to your garage or shop.
BendPak Heavy Duty Closed Front Four Post Lift HDS18E
BendPak Heavy Duty Closed Front Four Post Lift HDS-18EBendPak’s HDS-Truck Series four-post lifts are a whole new breed of rugged. They’re newly engineered heavy-duty truck lifts that make light work out of heavy lifting. They work better, are built to last, and feature upgrades that increase safety, durability and productivity. The HDS-18E, HDS-27, and extended length HDS-27X four-post models provide a generous 18,000 and 27,000-lb. lifting capacity and feature extra-wide runways to accommodate a wide variety of vehicles configurations.
Looking for even more lifting capabilities? Check out the HDS-27 or the extended HDS-27X. They both can lift up to 27,000 lbs.
All HDS-18E standard length truck lifts feature:
- Supersized 12” diameter cable sheaves within the runway and cross tubes combined with massive 4” diameter sheave axles dramatically improve cable wear and critical component lifespan meaning you’ll increase safety and spend less money in service related expenses down the road.
- BendPak’s HDS-Truck Series lifts feature four stainless-steel lifting cables that provide a great balance between abrasion resistance and fatigue.
- Grease nipples are located on every sheave and sheave axle to make lubrication maintenance a breeze.
- Each HDS-Truck Series four-post lift is equipped with a single hydraulic cylinder hidden away under the runway for maximum performance and reliability and minimum exposure to elements. The hydraulic cylinder features high-durometer rod seals, pressure loaded U-cup piston seals, backups and wear bands that virtually eliminate any fluid bypass. The welded cylinder body is made from high strength steel tubing produced to exceed ASTM specifications. This combination of superb base material and superior processing ensures straight, smooth, cylinders that will provide years and years of dependable trouble-free service.
- An integrated hydraulic flow restrictor provides a controlled descent in the unlikely event of an unexpected hose rupture.
- A durable powder coat finish can withstand harsh environments and chemical spills and will provide years of protection.
- Spring-loaded safety locks automatically engage continuously during rise and adjustable safety ladders allow for precise runway leveling even when installed on sloped floors.
- A simple push-button pneumatic lock release makes lowering operations simple and fast. Aircraft-quality stainless steel and aluminum pneumatic cylinders will provide years of trouble-free service.
- A secondary lock system is on constant guard and acts as a slack-cable device in the unlikely event of an unexpected cable failure.
- Lifting cables, airlines, safety latches and sheaves are all fully enclosed within lift structure.
- Features multiple adjustable height locking positions for variable-height parking and infinite leveling.
- A maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system assures ultimate dependability.
- All operator controls are conveniently located within easy reach.
- 12″ x 12″ base plates provide a solid foundation.
- Non-skid runways provides maximum grip, even when the runway surface is wet or oily.
- Optional rolling jacks make a great addition to increase service capacity. Rolling jacks are used to raise the front or rear portion of a vehicle off the runways allowing operators to perform efficient wheel and brake service. A pair of jacks allows the entire vehicle to be elevated. Each jack has telescoping arms and frame contact pads that can be extended over the runways and positioned under vehicle lifting points. Each jack features three safety-lock positions and stackable truck and van adapters for increased lifting height and better access to frame contact points on high ground-clearance vehicles. The jacks come equipped with a commercial grade air-hydraulic pump.
18,000-lb. lifting capacity
CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN 1493
Supersized 12″ diameter cable sheaves
Stainless steal lifting cables
Single hydraulic under-runway cylinder
Integrated flow restrictor
Durable powder coat
Spring-loaded safety locks
Second lock system on constant guard
Fully enclosed lifting cables
Multiple adjustable height locking positions
Maintenance-free electric hydraulic power system
Conveniently positioned operator controls
12″ x 12″ base plates
Optional rolling jacks
Lifting capacity*: 18,000 lbs. / 8,165 kg
*Max capacity / front axle: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
*Max capacity / rear axle: 9,000 lbs. / 4,082 kg
Overall width: 154″ / 3,912 mm
Outside length: 257″ / 6,528 mm
Overall length: 297″ / 7,544 mm
Height of columns: 93″ / 2,362 mm
Runway min height: 8-1/2″ / 216 mm
Max rise: 60″ / 1,524 mm
Max lifting height: 68-1/2″ / 1,740 mm
Width between posts: 134″ / 3,404 mm
Runway width: 22″ / 559 mm
Width between runways: 38″ – 56″ / 965 mm – 1,422 mm
Runway centerline: 60″ – 78″ / 1,524 mm to 1,981 mm
Outside edge of runways: 82″ – 100″ / 2,083 mm – 2,540 mm
Drive-thru clearance: 109″ / 2,769 mm
Length of runways: 263″ / 6,680 mm
Min wheelbase @ rated capacity: 185″ / 4,699 mm
Min wheelbase @ 75% capacity: 160″ / 4,064 mm
Min wheelbase @ 50% capacity: 135″ / 3,429 mm
Min wheelbase @ 25% capacity: 110″ / 2,794 mm
Locking positions: 9
Lock spacing: every 6″ / 152 mm
Lifting time: 75 sec
Motor: 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
Shipping weight: 4,895 lbs. / 2,220 kg
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
*Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2006 or ANSI/UL 201.