Atlas® Commercial Alignment Scissor Lift 12ASL 12,000 Lbs Capacity
The Atlas® 12ASL is a scissor alignment lift capable of raising a vehicle over seven feet. Scissor lifts have much smaller footprints than 4-post lifts.
All Atlas® alignment scissor lifts can be surface mounted or flush mounted. Each lift comes with approach ramps for the floor mounted application or an optional set of ramps if the customer decides to flush mount the lift. Check the technical specifications to better understand how the extra high lifting height allows the Atlas® 12K alignment scissor to be flush mounted and still offer plenty of room under the runways to properly access the underside of the vehicle.
Once a vehicle is positioned on the Atlas® alignment scissor lift, the optional Atlas® RJ-6 rolling jack can lift the vehicle off of the runways to perform wheel service. The air powered hydraulic Atlas® RJ-6 rolling jack has telescoping arms that extend over the runways to access lift points. These jacks have screw out extensions or optional stack on truck adapters.
1) Heavy Duty Construction
2) Super-Balanced For Wheel Alignment
3) Can Be Surface Or Flush Mounted
4) Precision Platform Leveling
5) Mechanical Safety Lock With Air Operated Engagement And Release
6) Emergency Manual Pump For Lowering
7) Overload Valve Included
8) Lowering Speed Control Valve Included
9) Built In Extra Long Slip Plates
10) 1-Year Hydraulic, 2-Year Structural Warranty
Lifting Capacity, 12,000 LB
Lifting Height, 84 1/4″ (7′ 1/4″)
Overall Width, 86 3/8″ (7′ 2 3/8″)
Overall Length with Approach Ramps, 250″ (20′ 10″)
Overall Length without Approach Ramps, 197″ (16′ 5″)
Approach Ramp Length, 53″ (4′ 5″)
4-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase, Max. 168 in.Min. 90 in.
2-Wheel Alignment Wheelbase, Max. 172 in. Min. 86 in.
Runway Width, 23 3/4″ (1′ 11 3/4″)
Lowered Height, 11 1/2″
Locking Positions, 19
Width Between Runways, 39″
Motor/Electrical Requirement, 220 volt +/- 5% (209-231volts) single (1) phase. A 30 amp breaker is required.
Oil Requirement, 3.5 Gallons AW32/AW46
Shipping Weight, 5000 lbs.
1) Heavy Duty Construction and super- balanced lift for wheel alignment
2) Can be surfaced mounted or flush mounted
3) Very precise platform leveling accuracy
4) Mechanical safety lock with air operated engagement and release
5) Emergency manual pump for lowering
6) Overload valve included
7) Air Line Kit Included
8) Lowering speed control valve included
9) Recessed turntables and turntable covers
10) Turntable Color May Vary
11) 6 month motor/electric, 2 year structural, and 1 year hydraulic warranty
12) Shipping Dimensions: (2 boxes) 198″ x 53″ x 29 1/2″