Bendpak Grand Prix GP-9F Four Post Lift Package 9,000 Capacity
TAKING PRE-ORDERS – CALL > 877-232-5611
The GrandPrix GP-9F is the perfect home car lift. Its slim, toughened boxed-steel columns are preferred by many for home lifting applications. Maintenance is minimal and easy to perform. AVAILABLE SUMMER 2019
Bendpak Grand Prix GP-9F Four Post Lift Package 9,000 Capacity
All Accessories Included
Standard accessories include four quick-mount casters, lightweight-yet-tough polyethylene drip trays, a mobile jack tray (wide and sturdy enough to hold bottle jacks of varying sizes and profiles) and a lightweight, easily removable aluminum approach ramp. Yep, that means one price, one selection and a helluva lot of you-get-it-all. To top it off, GrandPrix keeps your vehicles safely contained at all times with forward and rear-mounted hardened steel tire stops, as well as a set of hard-rubber wheel chocks.
Boxed Steel Construction & Sleeve Containment
We redesigned our toughened boxed-steel columns (4.75″ x 4.75″ wide) to ensure maximum durability and incredible resistance to twisting and bending. They include 5/8″ thick, 12″ x 12″ baseplates that better support loads on varying floor surfaces and finishes. Surrounded by full-perimeter exterior steel sleeves that retain solid capture of the lift columns, you can rest assured that your vehicles are safely and securely supported at all times. GrandPrix’s stability-enhancing design mates the columns by the cradling steel sleeves to create an interlock that further decreases any risk of tipping.
Multi-level locking positions
Multiple parking positions allow you to lock your four-post car lift at varied heights, so you’re never crouching or reaching uncomfortably to perform auto maintenance. 13 locking positions are spaced every five inches to accommodate varying ceiling and vehicle heights.
Heavy-Duty Aircraft Wire Rope
Every car lift comes with four lifting wire ropes made from superior-grade stainless steel, and each wire rope is rated to handle 14,000 lbs. This means the combined wire rope rating is 700% of the lift’s rated capacity.
Automatic Safety Locks
Four, 3/4″ thick safety locks engage simultaneously as the lift is raised. A secondary slack-cable lock system ensures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the unlikely event of a cable failure. At all times, locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can’t become dislodged or disengaged.
rofessionals You Can Depend On
BendPak dealers and service providers are unsurpassed, delivering superior customer service that sets them apart from the competition before, during and after your purchase. With every new lift you add to your fleet, BendPak service providers make leading support programs available, including:
- Genuine BendPak OEM parts
- Planned maintenance
- Convenient national locations
- Five-Year Warranty
When you purchase a new GrandPrix four-post lift, you are buying more than a machine: You’re purchasing one of the best car lift models for the best value. Every GrandPrix home garage lift is covered by a top-to-bottom warranty because it’s backed by BendPak’s standard 5-year warranty. You can be confident that your lift will last and perform year after year, day after day. When you choose GrandPrix, you get a lift warranty that guarantees that if any major component fails, it will be replaced. It’s that simple.
- BendPak’s proven legacy gives you an edge in performance, service and cost of ownership.
- Designed to be fastened to the floor or free-standing.
- Comes standard with caster kit, drip trays, mobile jack tray, aluminum approach ramps, hardened steel tire stops and hard rubber wheel chocks.
- Boxed-steel columns are made from structural 4.75” x 4.75″ welded steel tubing.
- Columns feature 12” x 12” baseplates 5/8” thick.
- Manual dead bolt locks are reliable and safe and are machined directly into the boxed-steel columns.
- 3/4″ thick steel safety locks are spring loaded for automatic and solid engagement.
- 13 positive locking positions are spaced every 4 inches.
- Secondary slack-cable lock system assures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the event of a cable failure.
- Exterior steel sleeves with UHMV slides surround each column to ensure positive contact and containment.
- ¾” thick safety locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can’t become dislodged or disengaged.
- Welded-steel tread-plate runways feature utility rail for jack tray and drip trays and other accessories.
- Runways are welded and boxed for extra strength.
- Built-in flow restriction integrated into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent free-fall.
- Oversize baseplates and pull-perimeter cross tube sleeves reduce lateral movement and sway when lift is free-standing.
- Low-profile runways are only 5″ high to accommodate low ride-height vehicles.
- Hardened steel safety lock linkages use 3/8” molded carbon steel rod ends to reduce flex and twist to ensure positive locking and smooth operation.
- Precision, reinforced rod ends with spherical bearings are protective coated for corrosion resistance and are designed to provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- 5/8″ thick top caps.
- Sheave axles feature hardened steel collars and snap rings.
- Pull out tire stops on both ends of the lift that allows drive through capability.
- Stainless steel lifting cables are rated to handle over 14,000 lbs. each.
- Cable keepers assures cables remain safely secure to the sheaves.
- Pre-assembled cables simplifies installation.
- 36″ aluminum approach ramps are gusseted to eliminate flex and bending.
- Non-marring heavy-duty poly caster wheels will not damages painted floor surfaces.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- 3/4″ runway bolts provide positive attachment with increased safety factor.
- Operator controls are simple to use, well-placed and ergonomically advanced to reduce operator strain and fatigue and increase safety.
- Electric/hydraulic power system.
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway.
- Optional full-length aluminum platforms can be added to easily store lawnmowers, ATVs, jet skis or motorcycles.
Lifting Capacity* 9,000 lbs. (4,082 kg)
*Max Capacity / Front Axle 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
*Max Capacity / Rear Axle 4,500 lbs. (2,041 kg)
A – Min. Runway Height: 5″ (127 mm)
B – Max. Rise: 72.5″ (1,842 mm)
C – Max. Lifting Height: 77.5″ (1,969 mm)
Time to Full Rise: 45 seconds
D – Overall Width: 113″ (2,870 mm)
E – Outside Length: 177″ (4,496 mm)
F – Overall Length: 210″ (5,334 mm)
G – Height of Columns: 93″ (2,362 mm)
H – Width Between Columns: 98″ (2,489 mm)
I – Drive-Thru Clearance: 86″ (2,184 mm)
J – Runway Width: 19″ (483 mm)
K – Length of Runways: 165″ (4,191 mm)
L – Width Between Runways: 37.5″ (953 mm)
M – Runway Centerline: 56.5″ (1,435 mm)
N – Outside Edge of Runways: 75.5″ (1,918 mm)
Rated Capacity: 115″ (2,921 mm)
75% Capacity: 100″ (2,540 mm)
50% Capacity: 85″ (2,159 mm)
25% Capacity: 70″ (1,778 mm)
Locking Positions: 13
Lock Spacing: Every 4” (102 mm)
Motor: 110-VAC / 50-60 Hz / 1 Ph / 20-amp
Noise: 45 dB
Note: Not all BendPak lift models meet the standards as prescribed by ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2017 or ANSI/UL 201. Consult www.autolift.org for a complete list or contact BendPak via email@example.com.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).