Once you have verified your concrete depth, cleaned the hole and squared your posts you can proceed with anchoring the posts. We want to show you how to properly anchor an automotive lift.
Anchor an Automotive Lift
- Place the anchor in by hand with washer and nut about a few threads down from the top of the bolt.
- Using a hammer, pound the anchor in until the washer is flush with the base plate.
- Once anchors are in place check that the post is plumb in each direction.
- If you find that the post is not plumb, back of the anchor nuts and use “C” shims to make the corrections needed.
- Once the post is plumb torque the nuts to manufacturer’s specifications using a torque wrench.
- Repeat the process for all additional posts.
If you have questions or need help please contact us and we can assist you in this process:
Stratus Single Column Portable Car Lift 5,500lb Capacity SAE-1P55KE$3,875.00
Stratus Floor Plate Two Post Lift 10,000 lb Capacity BP10K2MG2$2,045.00
CORGHI Exact Linear Camera Wheel Alignment Technology$14,923.80
Triumph Rim Clamp Tire Changer And Computer Wheel Balancer Combo NTC-950/NTB-550$2,195.00